The AirBridge EBAS® (Emergency Breathing Assistance System) has been jointly developed by Wipro 3D and Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST), based on know-how and initial design provided by SCTIMST (Dept. of Science & Technology, Government of India).
It is a device that employs motorized compression and natural decompression of a Bag Valve Mask (BVM) to provide positive pressure and volume-controlled ventilation to a patient requiring immediate assistance or support in breathing.
It provides sustained but temporary breathing/ventilation support in emergency situations, to patients with varying lung compliances. The device is not a replacement for mechanical ventilators.
Bridge device for COVID-19 patients while waiting for a ventilator
Re-allocate ambulance crew to other life support activities
Onboard breathing assistance on-the-bed while moving patient from OT / Intensive care to ward
For patients who need
respiratory support at home
For Industries, Corporate Campuses, Educational Institutions – As a part of the First Aid kit, for use in emergency situations
- Compact portable design
- Product Dimensions (without Silicone Resuscitator Bag and Airway Circuit): 525 x 295 x 235 (mm)
- Full control over Tidal Volume, Inspiratory and Expiratory times, I:E Ratio, Breaths per Minute, Minute Volume and Flow Rate
- Alarms for changes in Tidal Volume, BPM, I/E Times from the set values
- 2.8” TFT screen display
- Easy access to Bag for emergency intervention (SOS)
- Fully 17 Volt DC controlled circuit inside the unit
- Voltage Adapter (AC to DC)
- 3-hour Battery backup